According to the current analysis by Reports and Data, the global vegetable meat market was valued at USD 10.10 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 30.92 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 14.8%. Plant-based meat products are products designed to mimic the properties of animal meat, but which are comparatively healthier and more environmentally friendly. These are produced to look, smell and taste like animal meat. However, their production is difficult due to the molecular complexity of animal meat.
This market intelligence report includes a comprehensive assessment of the market, discussing the value, volume, size, share, growth rate, key trends, demand and supply ratio. , Gross Revenue, Competitive Landscape, Regional Analysis, Manufacturers, Product Types and Ending. user applications to provide a 360 ° overview of the global vegetable meat industry. The study provides key information regarding the various elements that propel or hinder the growth of the sector. It establishes precise forecasts to estimate the potential growth of the company as a whole.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2053
The main participants are Impossible Foods (USA), Garden Protein International (USA), Beyond Meat (USA), Bristol-Myers Squibb, Morningstar Farms (USA), Amy’s Kitchen (USA), Quorn Foods (UK), Maple Leaf Foods (Canada), Tofurky (US), The Vegetarian Butcher (Netherlands), Sunfed (New Zealand), VBites (UK), Gold & Green Foods (US United).
Other key findings from the report suggest:
- This industry is growing at a CAGR of 15.9% in the Asia-Pacific region, followed by North America and Europe, with a CAGR of 14.6% and 14.4%, respectively. North America and Europe contributed about 2/3 of the total industry during the forecast period.
- In 2018, the soybean source type segment is the dominant sub-segment which holds 324% of the global market by 2026. The North American regional market is the main source of revenue for this product segment, followed by the Europe regions. and Asia-Pacific. .
- According to the Food Revolution Organization report, published in 2018, the number of vegetarians in the United States has increased by 600% in the past 3 years. This should stimulate demand for this industry.
- An increase in sedentary work, a relaxed lifestyle and increased automation have resulted in a substantial decrease in the physical movements of people, thus aggregating the process of weight gain.
- In addition, economic development, rising standard of living of the population and an increasing proportion of the young population have led to an increase in the inclination towards fast food, possibly adding to the obesity of the population.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2053
Market segmentation :
Source Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Type of Storage Technique (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Long shelf life
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Food industry
Regional Outlook (Revenue USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Browse the full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plant-based-meat-market
Benefits of Buying Global Plant Based Meat Market Report:
- An inimitable know-how: Analysts will provide in-depth information on the reports.
- Support for analysts: Get a resolution of your query from our team before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team will meet all your research needs and customize the report.
- Quality assured: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get sections by chapter or report coverage by region for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
Explorer reports reports:
Vegetable meat market
Textured Soy Protein Market
Personalized Nutrition Market
Health drinks market
Adult Gummy Vitamins Market
Tags: Plant Based Meat Market 2021, Plant Based Meat Market In Europe, Effect Of COVID-19 On Industry Plant Based Meat Market, Plant Based Meat Market in Asia-Pacific, Plant-Based Meat Industry
See the campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plant-based-meat-market Contact details: John W
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected] Tags: PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, Menafn, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English